Business Insurance / Commercial Insurance
Minimizing Risk and Maximizing Your Future with Business Insurance Coverage
Choice Insurance Group helps today’s businesses with solid, complete protection.
Protecting yourself against the obvious risks is not complicated. These are the risks that many call ‘typical’ because they are expected. They seldom cause a business to close and cover the expenses of an accident, fire damage, and other small incidents. It is the unforeseen, unplanned and uninsured losses that take a business down.
- The building was covered against fire…but there is no coverage for lost income during rebuilding /remodeling.
- That customer’s minor slip-and-fall accident becomes a major lawsuit
- An employee is seriously injured on the job that affects their future income and well-being
- A minor clerical error by one of your staff has cost a customer dearly…and he is talking to his lawyer.
Every business faces a combination of typical or common risks as well as unique risks exclusive to their particular industry, trade, or location. While most every commercial policy can provide the basics, you need protection designed with your business in mind.
Commercial Insurance to Protect the ‘Overlooked’ Assets
Choice Insurance Group has the experience and knowledge to protect more than buildings and equipment.
- Inventory and Equipment – Your ability to produce a product or service is your business lifeblood and source of income. If your inventory or equipment were damaged not only would your company not be able to conduct business as usual, you may have bills and loans still due on those assets. Some industries require significant pieces of expensive equipment with state-of-the-art technology, Choice Insurance Group will help your business protect them.
- Business Interruption – What happens when during a loss you can’t conduct business as usual? Should a loss occur, how do you maintain payroll, cover business expenses, or draw a personal income? Think of the indispensable employees of your company with years of experience. How long could you retain them without being able to pay them?
- Cyber Security – Today’s businesses rely on technology, including computer-stored and processed information. If you lose access to this information, how is your ability to do business affected…and what happens to your bottom line? Or, what if a sophisticated organization stole your customers financial information.
- Commercial Vehicle – One accident can significantly alter the future of your company. Most businesses only think of commercial vehicles only for deliveries but there is so much more. Damage, theft, personal cars going to meetings, rentals and more. And considering the costs that auto accidents can reach, commercial vehicle insurance is one factor you cannot skip.
Choice Insurance Group offers real-world protection for ALL your assets.
We understand the diverse and comprehensive risks faced by businesses extend far beyond the typical. Our ability to analyze your specific needs enables us to provide affordable business insurance that is specifically tailored for your company. There is no need to gamble when it comes to protecting your business.
Contact the professionals at Choice Insurance Group and secure the protection you need for ALL your business assets and risks.800-649-4853
- Errors and omissions
- Business interruption
- Builder’s risk insurance
- Garage liability
- Mechanic and body shop
- Cabs and limousines
- Commercial autos and fleet
- Group life, disabilityand health